Thanks for your interest in guest blogging with Businessprisms.
Do you want to share your insights about business management?
Let us know, you could be our next guest blogger!
Want do we want?
The post should be 100% original and unpublished and well-researched content.
We accept articles on the topics listed below. Don’t get discouraged if your topic is not on the list, try us and we may accept your suggestion or even add a new category if we feel the need.
- Management concepts
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational behavior
- Business Ethics
- Interview preparation tips
- Workplace tips
- Career Success Tips
- The article should be like a conversation to readers.
- Article length: 600 to 2500(Maximum) words.
- No grammatical errors.
- The title should be meaningful and attractive with the article’s contents
- Keep headlines and sub-headers short.
- Can present useful information in the form of charts/graphs or tables.
- Use bold to highlight key phrases.
- Do not present information as plain text. Break them into different paragraphs, bulleted points (or lists) with catchy subheadings.
- Introduction and conclusion is a must
- You can include links to your company site or blog– but they must be relevant to the post content.
Ready to write for us?
Please email your post as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or share a Google doc to the same address.
Please include Author Bio in the mail body.
Note: It may take 6 business days to review your article.
Thank you, we appreciate your interest!